Arctic view and feel with confidence
Our approach to Experience with confidence
Arctic TreeHouse Hotel has always been prioritizing the health and wellbeing of our guests & and our team with safe environment, exemplary standards of service, housekeeping, and care for the Arctic nature in mind.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have enhanced our existing standards to a new level across all aspects of our hotel operations.
The changes we have implemented are based on the guidance we have received from WHO, Finnish Government, and the National Health Service, supported by industry specific advice from Visit Finland and MaRa. We are also consulting Lapland Central Hospital for the latest instructions for the area.
We are happy to confirm that we have complied with the government’s ‘COVID-19 Secure’ guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in the hotel premises & environment around. Due to the constantly changing nature of this guidance and advice, we will be reviewing and immediately updating our internal operating practices and protocols.
Kindly notice, that the information detailed below may therefore change without notice.
As we are managing a Public Health issue, we kindly expect the full support and co-operation of all our friends – our guests, our team, and our business partners. Only through our collective efforts can we successfully prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe and healthy.
We deeply appreciate and respect your peace and quiet, therefore Arctic TreeHouse Hotel is and will remain a very private location.
Only our guests, member of our team or pre-authorized partners will be allowed to be present on the property.
With only 60 Suites, each designed with private entry, autonomous AC, and water supply and all of which are set on the beautiful nature of Syväsenvaara hill in Rovaniemi, we are ideally suited to let you to enjoy the Arctic view and feel safely.
General Practices, Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection Procedures
Our Valued Guests
- Please do not leave your suite if you have symptoms. Inform the hotel about the situation and wait for further instructions.
- We highly recommend the use of face masks in public areas.
- Please remember to keep high hand hygiene. Hand sanitation stations can be found in rest rooms and in public areas.
- Please remember to respect the social distancing measures in place.
- We have cleaned your bedroom with extra care and sanitized it.
- We have removed non-essential items from the rooms to minimize any risks.
- We have placed individual amenity bottles in bedrooms, please feel free to take any away since they always will be disposed of when you depart.
- Please utilize the interactive tablet or WhatsApp to communicate with our team.
- The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of our ‘COVID-19 Secure’ operating plan. You can contact the Guest Service Manager at any time prior to, and during your stay, should you have concerns related to this or any other matter.
- All team members are required to monitor their personal health before leaving for work and stay home if unwell.
- All team members are required to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer.
- All team members are required to follow official guidance on self-isolating.
- All team members are required to wear PPE as appropriate, if guided by the health officials.
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing, wherever possible.
- Alternative work methods and scheduling has been implemented to secure social distancing.
- Follow the company’s COVID-19 Secure operating procedures.
- We have changed most of our on-property team meetings to virtual meetings.
- Our team have new “no contact” protocols – including handshakes.
- Our team will do the upmost to make your experiences as comfortable and safe in the Arctic Circle.
- Social distancing measures will be in place in all common areas
- Signage will be displayed in all common areas to remind about the social distancing message.
- Enhanced cleaning program in public areas with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas will be implemented.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided at every doorway/key public area (guest service, restaurant, toilets)
Enhanced Practices, Food & Beverage
- We have reduced the number of tables in the dining room taking in consideration the social distancing measures.
- We will limit table linens and have established strict table/chair sanitization procedures between guest seating periods.
- We recommend the use of credit card as the method of payment.
- Room service will be available. The service will be delivered straight to your room door to ensure your safety.
- Hotel vehicles will be sanitized regularly.
- Minimal touch procedures will be implemented at check in and check out.
- When using hotel transport all team members will be required to wear a face covering. We encourage our guests to use a face covering during transportations.
- All unnecessary reading material has been removed from guest service lounge and rooms.
- We are committed to keep your room tidy, clean, and safe. Kindly notice, that our housekeeping team will do daily cleaning on request only and not automatically and we ask our guests to vacate room before housekeeping team entering.
- The Guest Service Manager is our designated, responsible contact person for all staff and guest COVID-19 related inqueries.
Finally, we would like to ask as a guest at Arctic TreeHouse Hotel you commit to:
- If in the unfortunate case, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us, and allow us to reschedule your stay.
- It is important to note, that for the safety of our guests and the safety of our team, that any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be requested to seek medical attention. Should you be advised to self-isolate, we will request that you check out immediately and return home.
- We ask that everyone respects the 2m social distancing guidance, not because we do not love you…but because we do!
- And finally, please treat our team and your fellow guests with kindness and respect; this is a new time for all of us.
- We cannot wait to see you soon. Travel safe and stay well.
Your Arctic TreeHouse Hotel Team